Conversion to Special Non-Immigrant Visa under E.O. 226, as amended by R.A. 8756
|Who can apply?||Foreign personnel or excutives of regional or area headquarters and regional operating headquarters or multinational companies.|
|Where to apply?||BI Main Office or other Immigration offices click here
|What to bring?||
3. Additional Information on Applicant's children (if needed)
|How to apply?||
1. Secure the CGAF from either at the Public Information & Assistance Unit (PIAU) at BI Main Office or from the official BI website.
2. Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff or other Immigration Officers able to process this transacction.
3. Get the Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
4. Pay the required fees.
5. Submit copy of Official Receipt.
6. After evaluation of the visa applicant and approved, submit passport for visa implementation.
|How much does it cost?||
* Fees are updated as of 2014 March 06 and may change without prior notice