JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 174

Application for Upgrading of Visa to an Accredited Official of a Foreign Government and Annotation as a Dependent of a Foreign Government Official

Who can apply?

Any accredited official of a foreign government recognized by the government of the Philippines, his family, attendants, servants and employees.

Where to apply?

BI Main Office

What to bring?

1. Checklist with complete documentary requirements


How to apply?

  1. Submit all the documentary requirements.

  2. Wait for the documents to be evaluated.

  3. Once approved, claim the order.

  4. Submit passport for proper implementation.

How much does it cost?


Back to Top