JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 174

Philippine-Born Registrants

Who can apply?

A child born in the Philippines whose parents, either or both are lawful permanents residents.

Where to apply?

BI Main Office

What to bring?

1. Checklist with complete documentary requirements


How to apply?

  1. Submit the complete documentary requirements.

  2. Get an Order of Payment Slip (OPS).

  3. Pay the required fees.

  4. Submit copy of Official Receipt.

How much does it cost?



Back to Top