JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 174
  1. I am an alien whose country has no immigration reciprocity agreement with the Philippines. I am also married to a Filipino. Am I qualified to apply for permanent resident visa?

Since your country does not have reciprocity agreement with the Philippines, you are not qualified to apply for a Permanent Resident Visa. However, you may apply for a Temporary Resident Visa. For more information regarding the said visa, please click here.















Back to Top