Welcome to the Bureau of Immigration Website
A Brief History of the Bureau of Immigration
Historical background of the Bureau of Immigration which contains important facts including List of appointed Commissioners from 1940 up to present. >>Read more..
The ACR I-Card Project automates the entire process of alien registration and integrates the issuance of various paper-based alien documentations into a microchip-based identification card.
ACR I-CARD PROJECT
THE ACR I-CARD
The ACR I-Card is a microchip-based credit card-sized identification card issued to registered alien replacing the paper-based ACR. It has an embedded computer chip with biometric security features capable of data management and can be updated electronically.
- LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR BASIC IMMIGRATION OFFICERS COURSE BATCH 10
- IMMIGRATION LOOKOUT BULLETIN
- LIST OF PREVIOUS HIRING AND PROMOTION RESULTS OF THE BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION
- ALERT ON "BIG 5" FUGITIVES
- MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 15 Consolidated Assessment and Payment
- BI ALIEN REGISTRATION ADVISORY
- Notice to all BI clients - BOC’s approved visas can be viewed in the BI Official website.
- MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR RPL-11-003 Guidelines in the processing of Applications for Quota Immigrant Visas under section 13 of Commonwealth Act No. 613.
- Effective February 15,2008 all applicants for extension (tourist visa) under the VIMS (VISA ISSUANCE MADE SIMPLE) are required to pay in addition to immigration fees, Certification fee of P500, Express fee of P500 plus Legal Research Fee of P10 for every transaction.
- All APPLICANTS are required to dress properly. Applicants wearing shorts, sandos, and slippers will not be allowed to ENTER the Immigration Office. Transactions are entertained during Mondays to Fridays, 7:00am to 5:30pm.
Note: The Bureau of Immigration Website is best viewed with opensource browsers like Mozilla Firefox 1+ and Opera 9+. Also compatible with Internet Explorer 6 and later versions.