TEMPORARY VISITOR TO FOREIGN STUDENT VISA
CHANGE/CONVERSION OF STATUS FROM TEMPORARY VISITOR TO FOREIGN STUDENT VISA (Under Section 9(f) of the PIA of 1940, as amended)
- Written endorsement from the school for the conversion of applicant’s status to student on the school’s official stationary signed by the school’s Registrar and stamped with school’s official dry seal;
- Original copy of the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) containing a clear impression of the school’s official dry seal;
- Original copy of the Certificate of Eligibility for Admission (CEA) issued by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) for Medicine and Dentistry students;
- Proof of adequate financial support to cover expenses for the student’s accommodation and subsistence, as well as school dues and other incidental expenses;
- Scholastic records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student’s country of origin or legal residence;
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by the National Police Authorities in the student’s country of origin or residence duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post having consular jurisdiction over the place for student who resided in the Philippines for less than 59 days.
However, for student who resided in the Philippines for more than 59 days at the time he applies for the said change/conversion of his admission status to that of a student, he shall also be required to submit the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance.
- Quarantine Medical Clearance Certificate by the National Quarantine Office;
- Copy of the student’s Personal History Statement signed by the student with a 2 x 2-inch photograph recently taken;
- Xerox copy of the photo, data and stamp of the latest arrival pages of the passport of the student. The passport itself shall be presented to this office for verification.