A sovereign Philippines that is proud of its heritage, secures its natural integrity, pursues inter-faith harmony, and promotes global peace and economic prosperity under a regime of a just and terror-free society. Towards this end, we would like to see a corps of dedicated
Public servants who find significance because of their calling, gain relevance because of their goals and derive satisfaction from the
quality of service they deliver.
To administer a development - oriented migration agenda, where nationals are open to new partnerships, and aliens are willing to
embrace new systems, both espousing the advocacy of a just and humane society as well as progressive economy, with due regard
to ethnic sensitivity and cognizant of the needs of the present while securing the interests of the future.
As such the Bureau of Immigration shall ensure:
A. That national security and sovereignty are upheld at all times.
B. That migration services are humane, just, efficient and pro-development.
C. That national development goals are adequately addressed by our migration policies and
D. That the Philippines’ standing in the family of nations is recognized, respected and honored in the name of reciprocity.
We, the officials and employees of the Bureau of Immigration solemnly swear to:
* Provide and deliver services promptly, efficiently, and with utmost courtesy by authorized personnel with proper identification from
Mondays to Fridays, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. without noon break at our offices and from Mondays to Sundays, on a 24/7 basis at the
Immigration counters in all international ports of entry/ exit;
* Adhere strictly to our service standards, with written explanation for any delays in frontline services;
* Be transparent by informing the public of the procedures, fees and charges for all our frontline services;
* Promptly respond to complaints, comments and suggestions about our services through our Public Information and Assistance Office
and take corrective measures;
* Give importance to every clientele’s comments, suggestions, complaints, and needs which includes the provision of a comfortable
* Provide access to clienteles on information regarding our policies, procedures, rules and regulations, activities and services through
our website ( www.immigration.gov.ph ) and hotline numbers 524-3769 within Metro Manila and 1-800-100-254367 outside Metro
FEEDBACK REDRESS MECHANISMS
Please let us know how we may have served you by doing any of the following:
* Accomplish our Feedback Form available in our Public Information and Assistance Counter (PIAC).
* Send your feedback through e-mail at
* Call us at hotline numbers 524-3769 within Metro Manila and 1-800-100-254367 outside Metro Manila.
* Talk to our PIAC personnel.
Download our Citizen's Charter Brochures for Accreditation, Annual Report, ECC, I-Card, Arrival Border Control , Departure Border Control, Executive Office, Ammendments, Authority, Special Study Permit, Student Visa Conversion, Student Visa Extension, Visa Extension, Not the Same Person, STF, Retension or Reacquisition of Philippine Citizenship, Arrival-Departure Certification, BI Clearance, Certified True Copy and Pending Application Certification.