REQUIREMENTS FOR LAW OFFICES, TRAVEL AGENCIES, FIRMS AND OTHER ENTITIES
- Letter-request duly signed by the Managing Partner (for law offices), President/Manager (for travel Agencies firms and other entities)
- Original true copy of accreditation with the Department of Tourism and from PTAA/PIATA (for travel agencies)
- Certificate of Registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Articles of Incorporation or Partnership and By-Laws, or the Department of Trade and Industry. (Incase of Single Proprietorship.
- Current Mayor’s / Business Permit for the Office
- Current Income Tax Return of the company and proof of payment together with the Audited Financial Statement duly received by the BIR.
- General Information Sheet duly received by the SEC (NA for Law Office)
- Affidavit of Undertaking
- Surety Bond of P100,000.00 secured from the GSIS (NA for Law Office)
- Accreditation Fee of P350.00 shall be paid upon approval of application and for the issuance of the accreditation card.
- Specimen signature of Managing Partner (for new applicants)
REQUIREMENTS FOR REPRESENTATIVES AND LIASON OFFICERS
- Letter-request from the managing partner (for law office) or the President/Manager (for travel agencies, firms and other entities) stating therein the names of the authorized liaison officers/representatives
- Bio-data of the liaison officers/representatives (notarized)
- Four (4) copies of latest 2x2 colored photograph of each liaison officers/representatives.
- Fingerprint card duly accomplished by each liaison officers/representatives at the Fingerprint Section without cost
- Current NBI clearance of the liaison officers/representatives
- Contract of employment of the liaison officers/representatives with the applicant/petitioner signature
- Income tax return for the last two years with the BIR Form #2307 duly received by the BIR and proof of statement on Income Tax / PAYSLIP for representatives of law of offices
- Proof of remittance of the applicant-company’s SSS contribution for the liaison officers and representatives
- Photo copy of company-issued ID
- Seminar / Training Certificate (Seminar fee P3,500.00 / Lodging Fee-P1,500.00) Inquire at the Training Center Tel. No.: 301-0975, 4th Floor
- ID Fee P350.00/each liaison officer
REQUIREMENTS FOR LAWYERS
- Letter request for accreditation address to the Commissioner
- Duly accomplished INFORMATION SHEET with latest 2X2 colored picture (4 copies)
- Certified true copies of PROFESSIONAL TAX RECEIPT (PTR) and INTEGRATED BAR OF THE PHILIPPINES (IBP) OFFICIAL RECEIPT
- Accreditation Fee of P350.00